Monday, March 14, 2011

New beginnings...

I ran tonight!

Yay! Not far at all...only 2.3 miles hahaha...but my knees made it and with the all the stress of having to move in the next 2 weeks, I also really needed this run mentally. I felt some slight twinges in the knees but they were okay. I stuck to running mostly on grass and I did not wear the knee brace. I'm trying to build back up without depending on it. I wore my bright pink Saucony Kinvaras and I loved them!

Here's hoping that I can continue to build back up with no injuries. The place I might move to is just 2 blocks away from some big trails and I'm so excited about that! And I might also be able to do hill sprints up the super long and steep driveway! I guess I'll hear back later this week. I'm excited to move to a new place but I'm also scared because you never know how things are going to be 'til you move there and I have my little monkey that will need to adapt to a new place.

My little angel <3


 So I'm hoping it all works out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment